Friday, August 7, 2009

The One Thing









The one thing I know about God:

God delights in me, He quiets me with his Love. (Zeph 3:17)
"The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing."

I am the apple of his eye, and I am precious in His sight.
(Deut. 32:10)
"In a desert land he found him,
in a barren and howling waste.
He shielded him and cared for him;
he guarded him as the apple of his eye"

He genuinely smiles and laughs with me, He rejoices with me.
(Isaiah 66:10)
"Rejoice with Jerusalem and be glad for her,
all you who love her;
rejoice greatly with her,
all you who mourn over her."

I am His handmaiden, and He is full of mercy. (Psalm 123:2)
"As the eyes of slaves look to the hand of their master,
as the eyes of a maid look to the hand of her mistress,
so our eyes look to the LORD our God,
till he shows us his mercy."

Keep your eyes on me, look to me. I will show you great and abundant mercy. I will save you, never leave you and I promise to calm your heart with my love. I am glad for you and I rejoice with you, truly I am on your side. Even in desert times, I guard you and protect you like my most precious jewel. Increase your delight for me, grow in love for my words. Obey what I have set before you, keep my word and I will dwell with you and fulfill all that I have spoken. (John 14:23)

No comments:

Post a Comment