
How do I come to Him?
How do I take his yoke?
How do I learn from Him?
I know I am weary
I know I am carrying a heavy burden
I know I am in need of rest
I know He is giving
I know He is gentle
I know He is humble in heart
He promises rest for my soul
He will trade my weariness and heavy burden for His easy yoke and light burden
Then I will find rest
I can't do it on my own
I have to give up my burden and my way for His
I have to come to Him and trade Him His yoke to find rest
I need to learn that he is gentle and humble
I need to learn to be like Him
I need to be gentle and humble in heart, then I will find rest.

No comments:
Post a Comment